ENGLISH FOREIGN LANGUAGE (EFL) TEACHERS NEEDED IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN CHINA including Shanghai, Beijing, Hebei province, Hubei province, Jiangsu province, Zhejiang province, Shandong province, Guizhou province etc.
Your contract will be for 10 or 12th months to start teaching from the September 2019 term in modern, fully equipped boarding schools. A very good salary will be paid. You will be going there with a passion to make a difference and to help others. The salary you will receive works out to be around two to three times the salary of a local Chinese teacher, and remember, the cost of living is much lower in China.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no more than 20 teaching hours per week plus office hours. The guidance/textbook with teaching material will be provided, but you can add your own creative ideas into your lessons.
You will be teaching practice English, especially oral English to one of the following age groups:
- Kindergarten (3 – 6 years old)
- Primary school (6 – 12 years old)
- Middle/ secondary school (12 – 16 years old)
- High school (16 –19 years old)
Salary and Benefits:
- The monthly salary is in the range between 14,500 – 20,000 RMB (£1,700 – £2,200) per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience. Salary will be raised in second term according to first term performance.
- Free accommodation. The electricity and water bills are paid.
- Some schools will provide free breakfast and lunch during workdays.
- Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
- All Public Holidays paid
- Medical accidental insurance paid
- You will be supported step-by-step by an experienced team right up until you finish your teaching contract.
- Love working with children
- Speak Excellent English
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject from a university in the UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- TEFL Certificate (120 hours)
- Background check (DBS)
- Enjoy being with children
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand